Wagyu beef steak has an extremely tender texture and is easily consumed with chopsticks. The best way is to flavor it with grated fresh Wasabi or soy sauce or even salt.
[Ingredients] For two servings
500g sliced beef loin chops
175ml soy sauce
5g of ground pepper, salt 3g
5 minced cloves
75ml vegetable oil
4 medium-sized potatoes, cut into square pieces
4 medium-sized onions, cut into rings
1. Garlic peeled, cut into thin slices, remove the green core, if any.
2. Heat oil in a pan on medium-low heat and sauté garlic until garlic into golden brown. Then the garlic out of paper towels, and fried garlic oil is set aside a bowl.
3. Cut off the fat, beef tendon, if any. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the steaks.
4. Heat the pan, pour the fried garlic oil. When the pan is hot but not fuming, put the beef in.
5. Fry meat in 1.5 minutes. Do not flip the meat or meat move during this period. You can press gently down to meat dry fast. Then, flip the meat and cook for 1.5 minutes. Kobe beef is fried each side for 2 minutes.
6. Squeeze the lemon juice and wine up two pieces of meat and eat with salad, yellow mustard.
Recommended cuts: Chuck roll, shoulder clod, fillet, sirloin, ribloin, rib short rib, short plate, top-round, D rump, knuckle.